Sunday, August 25, 2013

Deep Into the universe

Every time I looked at the stars I thought there was something special in them.Fragments of my life in each one of them I can and could see. The future is there I could feel the vibrations of new beginnings into the light, i could see what was going to happen within a brisk movement of the earth within brief images then have no recall of what i have seen. but in those moments i feel an eternity of information flowing into my own wave lengths...  The truth is out there for those who wish with everything they have got...  let your souls heart vibrate within and flow with every life form and object ... then you will begin to realize you are not alone love and forgive, no  matter how much it hurts and makes you mad, i have and hope to make a global movement with in fact a more pure heart and a cleaner conscious, all of those who have hurt you welcome them into your heart the best of vengeance...Within high Love , DawnaPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment